Free Interactive Workshop & Networking Event
Practical, Useful & Compelling Insights on Partnerships & Collaboration
Did you miss out on attending our special partnership workshop and networking event focussing on how partnerships, alliances and networks can impact our communities?
You’re in luck – Will is back to facilitate one more workshop in-person!
The Exploring Partnerships workshop has been specially created for our members by guest facilitator, William Littleton.
Will is fresh to Australia, but certainly not fresh to our sector. He has recently returned to Australia, having worked in a community centre in the Bronx, New York for the last 6 years. His experiences in developing community centre partnerships, alliances and networks despite the most debilitating impacts of COVID19, poverty, and Trump’s reign, will provide you with unique and compelling insights. In the workshop, you’ll explore and discuss your own experiences too, showing you how Will’s experiences are close to your own.
The workshop will close with some dedicated networking time over a delicious spread.
WHAT WILL THE WORKSHOP INCLUDE?
- Share your own experiences. Hear about Will’s (think Trump, COVID19, Black Lives Matter).
- Unpack the real the value of PAN for your organisation and the community.
- Are there common challenges? How to navigate through them? What works and what doesn’t?
- What does really amazing collaboration look like?
- How to attract funding? Is it the same the world over?
- Name the “elephant in the room” around partnerships and learn how to overcome it.
“I honestly think that if Will and the team at the Bronx Community Centre could achieve some of the outcomes he will speak to in one of the most challenged parts of the world (think Trump, COVID19 and Black Lives Matter), then surely Adelaide NFP’s can also! There are so many learnings here for the way we conceive of partnerships,” Kylie, CCSA CEO.
When: Wednesday, 21st July, 2pm – 4pm
Where: Community Centres SA – 1/25 Naldera Street, Glandore
Book Now: click here.