UPCOMING *FREE* TRAINING:
Basic Skills for Workplace Training by Pooraka Farm Community Centre
Basic Skills for Workplace Training is a customised program to empower people who want to teach adults and facilitate in workplaces. It will equip you with the essential skills you need to excel in your role.
Whether you’re already experienced or just beginning your journey as a teacher or facilitator, this program lays the foundation for effective instruction and facilitation in any workplace environment.
This program includes:
- Communication skills for facilitation
- Presenting skills for facilitation
- Planning your content
- Identifying facilitation resources
- Icebreaker games for meetings and training
- Behaviour management in training
- Understanding adult learning principles
Starting Thursday 7th March 2024.
Thursdays 9:30am – 1:30pm (10 weeks with break during school holidays).
For further information
Contact Pooraka Farm Community Centre via email@example.com or 0432 487 611